What if my spouse will not give me current financial information relating to his change in jobs from Scottsdale to Flagstaff?

Cindy Best

You may send a written request by certified mail to your former spouse’s employer or former employer requesting detailed information about all pay and benefits paid to your former spouse by the employer. You may also file a Petition for Order to Show Cause or Request for Expedited Hearing, requiring your spouse to provide you with relevant information and to keep you apprised of his or her current employer’s address. You should consult with an Arizona attorney.

Schedule Your Consultation

Fill out the form below