What if My Spouse Does Not Allow Me to See My Children. Do I Still Need to Pay Child Support?

Cindy Best

Yes, you will still have an obligation to pay child support. You have an obligation to continue to pay child support until a court orders that you may stop. It is common for parents to want to withhold child support if the other spouse is not abiding by the court-ordered parenting time, but courts frown upon either party not following the court’s orders.

Schedule Your Consultation

Fill out the form below