Can My Spouse and I Agree on a Child Support Amount That is Different From the Statutory Calculation?

Cindy Best

The Court can permit the parties to settle on an amount of child support that is different from the statutory calculation. In order to do so, however, both parties must sign a statement indicating that they are aware of what the child support would have been had they not entered into the agreement. You must attach a Child Support Worksheet to your decree.

Schedule Your Consultation

Fill out the form below