Do I Have to Pay Child Support if I Do Not Have a Job or Lose My Job?

Cindy Best

Yes, you are under a court order to continue to pay child support. If the unfortunate circumstance occurs and a parent does not have employment, it may be necessary for that parent to request that the court modify the child support obligation to reflect the current situation.

Schedule Your Consultation

Fill out the form below