Can I Enforce an Out-of-State Child Support Order in Arizona?

Cindy Best

Yes, you can enforce the out-of-state child support order. It will be necessary for you to register the out-of-state child support order with the Arizona courts, so that Arizona has jurisdiction and you have an Arizona case number. To “register” your case means that you will need a certified copy of your domestic relations file from the other state and file it with the Arizona courts.

Are You Ready For Your Family Law Consultation? SCHEDULE CONSULTATION