Can Child Support be Modified?

Cindy Best

Child support is modifiable if there is a change in circumstances that would result in a fifteen (15) percent change in the support amount; moreover, the support terminates upon the emancipation of the child. In Arizona, emancipation occurs at age 18 or high school graduation, whichever occurs later, but not later than age 19.

Schedule Your Consultation

Fill out the form below